Brainwave entrainment or “brainwave synchronization,” is any practice that aims to cause brainwave frequencies to fall into step with a periodic stimulus having a frequency corresponding to the intended brain-state (at least according to Wikipedia). I have a fascinating App on my iPad called simply Headache. It’s introduction in the App Store reports, “Advanced Brainwave [...]
E-mail notificationsFor more control over your e-mail notifications, log in to the NSTA blog (at the bottom of the right column).
- Displaying Student Work
- Next Generation Science Standards Turn 1!
- What Does the Lorax Say?
- Language development in science
- #NSTA14 Boston Stories
- Top 10 reasons for visting the conference exhibit hall
- Elementary Extravaganza, Ramps and pathways
- Great ideas from Boston
- NSTA National Conference in Boston–early childhood too!
- Share Your Conference Experience
- Students as peer-editors (p. 2)
- Students as peer-editors
- Scope on the skies
- So what is a “must do” at an NSTA Conference?
- Going Wild with the Go Wireless Temp Sensor
- goa gelatik on Volcano resources
- www.operaty-eko.pl on Environmental change
- DB Vehicle on Free technology for teachers
- budi on Science of Golf: water conservation
- indah on Language development in science
- abnehm tabletten on Classroom Science: Finding the Right Balance Between Supervision and Curious Experimentation
- Steve Sydness on Free technology for teachers
- http://sanctum2game. on Free technology for teachers
- kwiaciarnia online on Free technology for teachers
- sony ericsson on Free technology for teachers