Science teachers, put our national conference on your 2014 calendar now. The National Science Teachers Association will be coming to Boston April 3–6, 2014 to put on the premiere event for science education. Top-notch professional learning opportunities, fresh ideas for your classroom teaching, chances to learn about what really works (or doesn’t) from your peers, an awesome exhibit hall where you can see the newest products and technology and pick up some swag, and more await you next Spring.
Browse conference sessions and register today. Save the most if you register by the earlybird deadline: February 7, 2014.
What Awaits You in Boston
- A wide range of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM), Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS), and Common Core sessions
- 2,000 sessions, workshops, field trips, and short courses for K–16 educators
- Content development and ready-to-use teaching techniques
- Exhibit Hall featuring new products and giveaways from more than 400 exhibitors
- NSTA Science Store with 100s of professional development books; attendees receive a 20% discount
- And much more!