What’s New for June 14 on NSTA’s various online outposts
Highlights of stimulating conversations taking place right now on our listservs:
- Biology—Science Olympiad and online high school biology courses;
- Chemistry—“gag” lab gift ideas, like stink-bombs;
- Earth Science—Glacier activities, the Moh hardness scale, and an excellent mini-tutorial on how to find what you’re looking for on the NSTA journal archives (thanks to Nora McDevitt!;
- Elementary Science—Activities for gifted 8th graders;
- General Science—Labs on forces in motion and matter, interviewing tips and skills;
- Physical Science—Smartboards and lessons.
In NSTA’s online professional learning communities, welcome to our 82 new users this past month!
And of course, on our Twitter stream, science educators are tweeting and re-tweeting about several freebies that NSTA offers, the upcoming national San Francisco conference, and more!
Now is the time to insure that you don’t miss a single journal issue or one minute of the time you use to network and build professional connections here in these online communities. Click the link above to renew your membership and insure that NSTA stays in your corner for your science education career!